header flash

Saturday, February 11, 2012

:: HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY ::

~TO THE ONE I LOVE ~

by : Hasniza Ibrahim
From the very first day we met, It seems like I could never forget, The way you gaze at me, The way you smile at me , The wonders of your loving heart, The feeling that we will never be apart. I think about you all the time, And I cant believe that you are actually mine now, And it has been a year, We laugh together, We cry together, We share everything together. I thank you for taking my hand, Make me stays by you, And hopefully for the rest of your life, And cherish me as much as you love me. Tonight,on our 1st Anniversary, I want you to know that, The love I have for you is real, The love I have for you grow stronger each day and night, Seem like the sunshine singing happily, Whenever I see your face by my side, And hold you tight when I wake up, I had never and never will regret to be your wife, Hope our love will be blessed by Him, So that we will be happily ever after , Here and in Jannah, And I thank Him in my every prayer, For sending you to me, As my greatest prize. Happy 1st Anniversary My Love =) {11022011 - 11022012}



4 comments:

Syima Emi said...

happy for both of u.. dah setahun deh.. cepat gile masa berlalu.. semoga diberkati..

suriya said...

beautiful piece

HASNIZA IBRAHIM said...

thanks syima... itulah.. rsa mcm baru smalam duk menggelabah uruskan hal nikah kawen.. tuptup dah stahun... semoga kita sama2 dirahmati =)

HASNIZA IBRAHIM said...

thanks suriya... heheh..sometimes bila dtg anginnya.. Shakespears pun kalah hikhikhik ;p

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...